June was a very busy and exciting month for progress at the construction site and behind the scenes continuing to fill the open contracts for services needed. Some of the key highlights are noted below:
- The RFQ for the CA/CO Services for the Runway and
Taxiway Project has been posted. The proposals are due back to the City
Administrator, David Tuan, on July 20, 2017.
- The Commission approved Terminal CMAR GMP contract with
- The Commission approved ARFF/SRE contract with JE Dunn
- The Commission approved the Program Coordination
contract with Ulteig Engineers
- MDU (Montana Dakota Utilities) have started the
installation of the gas service pipeline to the XWA site, anticipating an
early September completion.